- Personal data are regarded to be all information concerning an identified or identifiable person. Personal data are collected, stored and processed on the website powiat.pila.pl in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27th 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC.
- Disclosure of personal data is voluntary or mandatory, depending on the type of service. Specific regulations for all services may indicate other personal data of which providing is necessary in order to benefit from specific services. The data provided is protected against any access by third parties and is used by Starostwo Powiatowe w Pile only for purpose of contacts with users which are necessary for particular service.
- The Piła county governor (based in al. Niepodległości 33/35, 64-920 Piła) is the administrator of personal data.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). It is possible to contact the person responsible for supervision of personal data via the electronic means at e-mail: email@example.com. Data protection is provided in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law. The data are held on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. Data of particular importance are sent via a coded SSL protocol.
- You have the right to access and correct your personal data submitted to the Administrator.
- Each person who gave consent to the processing of his or her personal data may request access to it in order to correct or delete them via the electronic means at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator of data does not transmit (by selling or sharing in any way) collected personal data of users to any third party and commercial entities. The data which the Administrator may disclose, are general statistical summaries that do not allow the idetification of individual users. For technical reasons, the Administrator may entrust another entity by way of an agreement concluded in writing with personal data processing without changing the purpose of their processing indicated above. All persons processing personal data for the purpose of powiat.pila.pl website, have appropriate authorization in accordance with provisions of the GPDR (RODO).
- The website powiat.pila.pl does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookie files. Cookies are data (in the form of text files) that is stored in the device of the website user (ie. personal computer, mobile phone or a tablet) and are intended for use of the website. Information contained in cookies are available only for the server that created them.
- When the browser connects again to the website, a type of device used to connect with the website is recognized. Cookies make it easier to use previously visited websites with fixed preferences.
- Cookies contain information regarding e.g. the name of the website from which they are derived from, IP address, type of browser used, language, operating system, internet service providers, time and date, localization.
- customize the content of the website to preferences of the user and enhance its experience;
- Analyze how the website is used by visitors in order to improve content on the website;
- Monitorowania informacji o użytkownikach dokonujemy korzystając z narzędzia Google Analitics, które rejestruje zachowanie użytkownika na stronie.